02 Marzo 2010
Samsung presenta una nuova ed innovativa fotocamera. Troviamo infatti un nuovo funzionale display nella parte anteriore della macchina fotografica da 1 pollice e mezzo ed uno generoso sul retro da 3.5 pollici completamente touch screen con feedback Haptic (simile a quello che troviamo sui moderni palmari e cellulari Samsung). Possibilità di ripresa in HD 720p, sensore da 12.2 megapixel e zoom ottico 4x. A seguire immagini, press release ed un video che ne mostra il funzionamento.
Samsung DualView Cameras: TL225 and TL220 SPECIFICATIONS
Dual LCD Displays
Samsung DualView Cameras provide the easiest way to take the perfect self-portrait every time with Dual LCDs. On the front of the cameras is a 1.5 LCD that shows you what the picture will look like, so you can now be a subject of the picture, as well as the photographer. Key features of the Dual LCDs include:
· When the camera is turned on, activate the front LCD by tapping the screen. It will automatically be set in Self-Portrait mode, ensuring that the user will always be framed exactly the way they want. You can also turn on the front LCD with a simple selection through the intuitive interface. When in Self-Portrait mode, the camera will also engage its smile detection technology, automatically taking a photo when it recognizes a smile.
· In Child Mode, the front LCD plays a fun animation to capture a child’s attention while taking their photo.
· Shutter Info ensures you take a photo of your subject while they’re smiling. When using Shutter Info, the front LCD will display a “smiley face when the photographer has the shutter button pushed halfway down, giving the subject a signal that you’re ready to take the photo.
· Function Info helps you keep track of what flash and macro value you’re currently using, as the front LCD provides a visual readout of key camera settings.
· When taking a group photo using the Self-Timer, the front LCD will show a preview of the shot as well as a visual countdown timer so that everyone knows exactly when the photo will be snapped.
Smart Gesture User Interface (UI)
When it comes to smart, user-friendly features, the TL225 and TL220 lead the way. Take for example the cameras’ innovative Smart Gesture UI with built-in Gravity sensor, which lets you quickly access and use key features with either a simple tilt or a hand gesture. To turn on the front LCD, simply tap the screen to activate the display automatically and immediately.
Using other advanced features is just as simple. With the Smart Gesture UI you can quickly scroll through your photos by slightly tilting the device in either direction or by selecting the appropriate photos for a slide show. You can also easily delete photos from your library using the Smart Gesture UI by marking an “X on the screen using your finger, or you can simply save your favorite photos into a separate folder. Additionally, if you want to rotate an image, you can draw a circle (O) on the screen, and if you want to see the next image in your library you can drag it on to the screen with a sweep of your finger or by simply tilting the device.
3.5 Wide Touch-Screen Back LCD
With 1,152K resolution, the 3.5 wide touch-screen LCD located on the back of the TL225 offers some of the sharpest images of any camera available today, delivering almost four times more resolution than traditional displays. Unlike other digital cameras, the LCD touch-screen uses Samsung’s unique haptic technology, providing users with a slight vibration and audible beep whenever they select an option within the touch-screen display.
12.2 Mega-Pixel CCD, 27mm Wide-Angle Lens with 4.6x Optical Zoom
Samsung DualView Cameras come fully equipped with a true color-filtered 12.2 mega-pixel CCD and boast a powerful 4.6x optical zoom, providing sharp and detailed images. Whether you’re indoors or out, shooting a landscape or friends around a table, the 27mm-wide angle lens plus 4.6x optical zoom gives you a wider shooting range from a shorter distance, delivering greater flexibility than traditional 35mm lenses. Capture images of beautiful landscapes, entire wedding parties, and skyscrapers without having to back up to get the shot. The precisely cut, high